Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bay 15 Blog # A Poem Just Because I Love Them



She laughed with a knowing
glint in her eyes
as I talked of whorls and whirls,
short skirt
and leather knee high boots
She was that kind of girl

I met her in a bar
down in old Denyo
she bought me a drink
looked me over and said
" come on , let's go "

The drift of her mind
blew gently through mine
as she,
smiled a rose
slowly unfurling it's petals
to the sun

Her skin was alabaster - snow
my being was on fire
the liquid that trickled between our bodies
molten with desire

We did it left
we did it right
we did it upside down
we did it for one hour straight
with our feet never touching the ground

And as our flesh heaved and meshed furiously
she maintained eye contact somewhat curiously
an ethereal sprite
tuned to another calling
engrossed in the moment
yet somehow falling
away

There's a crack in the can
where the rust has eaten through
it lets in shafts of sunlight
that no longer get to you
no longer does it hold content
and neither more do you


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Michelle Temminghoff, sex & intimacy coach. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger