Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 16 Blog # And My Third Liebster Award Goes To....

A few weeks ago I was given a Liebster Award for blogging.
Upon being bestowed with the award, the blogger (me) should then nominate three more blossoming bloggers they admire.
Embarrassingly, I could only think of two!
Today I proudly announce my third nomination.

Daniella Germaine and her blog 'And Now I Am Broke'.



This is a very sweet blog created by a Melbourne girl who spent her last $300.00 on a pair of Camper boots. I have to say, she got me on that first, very revealing, fun little fact. I immediately saw a lot of myself in Daniella Germaine, having spent most of the money I've ever earned on that which makes me happy (as opposed to wealthy).

I'm in love with the notion that life is a journey and you never really know where you're going to end up. I think Daniella has captured that feeling by tracing the consequences of her $300.00 purchase in such a whimsical way.

Check out her blog and smile at all the things she does to fill up her life.
When I make my next ridiculous purchase, I'm going to think of Daniella and remember that it's money well spent.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Michelle Temminghoff, sex & intimacy coach. Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger